Our piano course follows the Australian Music Examination Board syllabus (AMEB) and is suitable for both children and adults, beginner or advanced. Beginners enter commence at the Preliminary Grade and move onto Grade One and finish at Grade Eight. Between each grade a wide variety of other pieces are also taught that cover different styles and periods including classical, barouque, modern, jazz/blues and pop.
- Australian Music Examination Board syllabus (AMEB)
- Preliminary to Grade Eight
- All practical and theory exams are conducted by the University of Western Australia through it’s School of Music. Exams are held at the University itself at the Claremont campus.
- Upon passing each grade the AMEB Issues their certificates which are recognized both nationally and internationally.
- Private, one-to-one lessons
- Duration of 30 minutes, once per week.
- Group classes – coming soon.
Term Dates and Fees
Fees: Please see our Term Dates & Fee Schedule
Location: Classes are currently held at our Beaufort St Studio
Period: Term dates follow WA public school terms dates (unless otherwise advised).
As places are limited, register your interest to secure a place for yourself/ your child.